The current situation confronts companies and their managers with multiple and often complex issues.
As a business leader, you must make important and sometimes difficult decisions in an uncertain and unpredictable context.
To cope and move forward Watt law offers you different solutions.
When working from home or at the office, your employees need clear directions and guidance to stay engaged and achieve your company’s objectives.
– A good team spirit, your employee’s motivation and bond are key factors for the growth of your business.
– Clear instructions allow effective intern work organization while maintaining cohesion within your structure, even remotely.
– Effective communication tools help your staff members to stay motivated and committed in ongoing projects.
– Ensuring regular feedback and planning the follow-up of files is essential to the smooth and regular development of your activity.
– Being positive in a difficult time is not being naïve but being a leader.
- Leadership Support
- Strategic and operational advice
- Decision-making tools
The current situation forces you to quickly make decisions that have a strong impact on work force relationship: Work time reduction, staff reduction, organization and guidelines relating to remote work etc.
Given the current instability and lack of visibility, it is necessary to make your decisions in a thoughtful and measured way, in order to anticipate and control their impact.
– As a business leader, you must make difficult but sometimes inevitable decisions.
– Planning these decisions upstream and setting up legal support helps manage disputes and legal procedures occurrence.
– Fluent communications around those decisions is essential to keep your staff members motivation.
- Evaluation and planning of measures
- Legal support and implementation of decisions
- Legal advice and representation before the authorities
The sudden interruption of the payment of your invoices significantly slows down your business.
Whatever may be the cause of payment defaults, it is crucial to organize the follow-up of your invoicing and to maintain contact with your debtors. This is the only way to anticipate the economic upturn and obtain payment of your debts, even implementing procedures to safeguard your rights in the long term.
– Keeping in touch with your debtors in the event of default will allow you to plan the recovery and obtain payment of your debts, introducing the required procedures to preserve your rights might be considered.
- Billing process and tracking
- Account receivables management
- Establishment of payment schedules
- Safeguarding your receivables
Defaults by your debtors lead to a lack of liquidity.
You might have a hard time paying your suppliers, initiating production and control your activity.
You are stuck and looking for financing solutions to allow your company to continue producing while meeting your commitments and continue your operation?
– You can no longer pay your suppliers and therefore cannot meet your commitments?
– You quickly need flexible refinancing solutions.
– Factoring and business aid offered by the AWF, for the canton of Geneva, and Fondetec, for companies located in the City of Geneva, provide effective solutions.
– The financing file must be carefully prepared.
- Negotiation with financial institutions, credit & factoring institutions, Private Equity and business support institutions (FAE, Fondetec)
- Preparation of financing files
We can help you optimize your financial statements
Whether it is to obtain credit, set up factoring, get exceptional help from the FAE or Fondetec or transfer or sell your business, it is imperative that your accounting is perfectly kept and present financial statements and accounting projections that highlight the full value and potential of your business.
Your company’s file must be methodically prepared and documented.
Accounting elements must be subject to rigorous scrutiny and the current and future financial situation of the company carefully analyzed and optimized.
– Whether it is for a financing application, or a business transfer, financial statements and accounting projections must highlight its full value and potential.
– Calling on the advice of an expert can be decisive for the success of the operation.
- Accounting analysis and revision
- Optimization of balance sheet items
Your creditors are becoming more and more pressing and insistent, or you are already the subject of lawsuits, while you have to face the default of your own debtors.
You had to suspend your activity, but your expenses continue to accumulate.
You feel stuck and the situation escapes you.
Regaining control over the situation and establishing long-term visibility is vital for your business. This requires developing a strategy and obtaining the agreement of the parties involved.
Carrying out the whole process alone is objectively difficult. We are available.
– You had to suspend your activity, but your expenses continue to accumulate.
– Don’t let the situation slip away from you.
– It is often possible to negotiate deferrals or payment schedules.
- Creditor management
- Negotiation of payment schedules
- Negotiation of debt forgiveness
- Legal representation and advice
Labour law; Decision-making tools and leadership support; Growth strategy and M&A; Collection process and debtor follow-up; Search for financing; Optimisation of financial statements
debtors; Financing; Optimisation of financial statements; Remediation and negotiations.
Watt law supports you at every stage of your company’s life to help you achieve your goals.